Saturday 8 September 2012

Hair - Keeping it clean


How do I help my hair ?
Read below!

How often should I wash my hair ?
As often as you want. Lots of hair experts say it does your hair no harm in washing it every day .

But what about stripping out a the natural oils ?
Ah yes , other hair experts say it's better to wash your hair as little as possible .

So which is right ?
Decide what's best for you .

What if my hair looks horrible and I don't have time to wash it ?
Buy some dry shampoo. It's a powder that you spray in your hair , rub it in and it freshens it up .

Sometimes when i wash my hair it feels all droopy and sticky when blow-drying it.
You haven't rinsed it out properly , just a few more seconds under the shower will fix that .

What does conditioner actually do ?
It smooths down the outside surface of the hair so it lies flat . It then feels smoother and is much easier to brush after washing .

Can you use too much conditioner ?
No , each strand of hair absorb what it needs , the rest you wash out .

Hope this helped you .

Stay beautiful
Irish Lassie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment